ISC High Performance 2017
A new year, a new conference! The 32nd conference in the ISC High Performance series will be held from June 18 – June 22, 2017. The city of Frankfurt remains the preferred location.
In 2017 we offer you 12 fascinating HPC topics grouped under three categories: systems, applications, and emerging topics. All topics will be addressed in different power-packed sessions. The ISC tutorials, workshops and the exhibition will complement these sessions.
ISC High Performance focuses on HPC technological development and its application in scientific fields, as well as its adoption in commercial environments.
We will issue various calls for participation in December 2016. Please stay tuned for updates!
ISC 2017 Chairs
- Jack Dongarra, University of Tennessee & ORNL
Research Papers Committee
- Pavan Balaji, ANL (Chair)
- David Keyes, KAUST (Deputy Chair)
PhD Forum Program Committee
- Bill Gropp, University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign (Chair)
- Gerhard Wellein, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg (Deputy Chair)
Research Posters Committee
- Jeffrey Vetter, ORNL (Chair)
- Matthias Müller, RWTH Aachen University (Deputy Chair)
- Michele Weiland, EPCC (Chair)
- Rosa Badia, BSC (Deputy Chair)
- Michela Taufer, University of Delaware (Chair)
- John Shalf, LBNL/NERSC (Deputy Chair)
- Dona Crawford, LLNL (Chair)
- Georg Hager, RRZE (Deputy Chair)
HPC in Asia Program Committee
- Satoshi Matsuoka, Tokyo Institute of Technology (Chair)
- Marek Michalewicz, A*Star (Deputy Chair)
Industry Track Committee
- Alfred Geiger, T-Systems (Chair)
- Marie-Christine Sawley, Intel (Deputy Chair)
- Julian Kunkel, DKRZ (Chair)
- Rio Yokota, Tokyo Institute of Technology (Deputy Chair)
- Processor Elements & Memory for HPC
- Exascale System Developments: Future Concepts
- Programming Models & User Experiences
- Life Sciences & Drug Design
- Earthquake Prediction & Sea Level Rise
- HPC Influences on Energy Exploration
- Combustion/Turbulences & Extreme Scale Algorithms
- Advanced Material Science
- Virtual & Simulated Reality
- Large Scale Engineering & Cloud Computing
- Big Data Analytics - SKA & LHC
- Deep Learning Goes HPC
- How HPC Influences Industrie 4.0
Frankfurt is a modern, bustling city filled with dynamic businesses and served by Europe's third-largest airport. The city also houses Europe’s largest financial institutions. Frankfurt prides itself on balancing its cutting-edge modernity with German traditions.
The Frankfurt exhibition grounds are located at the heart of Europe. Given its strategic location, Messe Frankfurt can be reached quickly and easily from anywhere by air, rail and road. The facility hosts around 43 large-scale trade fairs and exhibitions that attract a total of 40,800 exhibitors and 2.2 million visitors annually.
The ISC High Performance Exhibition features the largest collection of HPC vendors, universities and research organizations that come together in Europe each year.
The ISC exhibition attracts top managers, researchers, engineers and sales and marketing staff from all businesses and public institutions with a stake in high performance computing. This includes universities, national laboratories, automotive firms, defense agencies and their contractors, aeronautical firms, gas & oil companies, banks, pharmaceutical companies and manufacturers.
Sponsorship packages include speaking opportunities in the Vendor Showdown or Exhibitor Forum, preferred booth locations, meeting rooms, access to the attendee and press lists, and free passes, as well as pre-event and onsite branding opportunities.
For more information regarding our sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please contact our sales team.
ISC High Performance Looks Ahead to 2017
FRANKFURT, Germany, May 23, 2016 – The ISC Group, the organizer of ISC High Performance, is pleased to announce the appointment of Prof. Dr. Jack Dongarra of University of Tennessee, USA, as the program chairman for ISC 2017. This appointment underlines the international dimension of this conference.
As the program chair, Dongarra will be actively involved in leading the ISC program team to define the 2017 program, whilst also working with the steering committee in a multi-year effort to further elevate the value of ISC High Performance for the high performance computing (HPC) community. Read more...